2014. október 4., szombat

80 Db bakelit maxi NMÁ - Jelenlegi ára: 1 Ft

80db bakelit maxi eladó nincs minimál ár , a legnagyobb licit nyer.
Will Smith – Maimi
Will Smith – Wild wild west
2 Eivissa – I wanna be your toy
Vanilla ice – Ice ice baby 2001
2nite Brothers – Dance Romance
Bt Express- Do it
Sleepfreaks – P. h. b.
Way out west – Ub Devoid
Purple beat – Its time to party
First Choice – The player
Dj Misjah & groovehead – Trippin
Queen Pen – Man behind the music
Topazz -  New millenium (Part two)
Partyjam- Don’ t stop the music
Tlc – Unpretty remix
The girl next door – Ready or not
Masterboy – Dancin forever
G-Starr-Morning light remixes
Happynation- Girls just wanna have fun
Khetama – Junky town
Fused – Saving mary
Debbie Pender – Movin on
Regina – Close the door
Flashback – start da move
Gerideau – let the sunshine
 Corona – Magic touch
Whigfild – Be my baby
Shuffle – Once in a lifetime  groove
 Boogie Boys- I want you
Musak – Trisco
 Digital Express – The club
Eddy Grant – Born tuff (Album)
Planet of drum- Acid over manhattan
Clude Stubblefield- Party in the kitchen
Dj Lucci – The way
X-Connection- Watch them dogs
Peaches & herb – 2 hot (Album)
Dario G – Voices
White Label
Skuba – Fly robin fly
 Run From Run Dmc – Praise my Dj’ s
Dealers de funk – New jersey
The shinning – backslide
Jürgen Driessen – Koto Buki
Maria Short- Had enough
Circuit Boy- The door
Joey Negro- Saturday
Macy Jones- Love commandments
 White lable
 Lethal Carwash – Dj tool one
N syns – Bye bye bye
Tony Di brat – Why did ya
going back my roots
 Twist vs Fun Bobby – Upside down
Kay Bianco – Quando sie con me
Layton &stone- Feel it
The Trible – Funky town
 49ers- I got the music
Richard Grey- I like
Dj Antoine- Do it!
 2Mp – Thats all i need
 Mr Partyman- Hey Mr Partyman
Rhythm Masters- Ghetto
De Rubba cru – Trippin 99
Malzoom – give it up
 Whitegate feat Darry pandy- I need your loving
Mr J Feat Apollonia- Sunshine
 Max a Million- Fat boy
Negrocan – Aquela esquina
 Lou Bega- I got a girl
Dj Mendez – Fiesta
Dave Stewart – Heart of stone
Gloria Estafan- No me dejes de querer
Whigfield – Another day
Fine Young Cannibals- She drives me crazy
Papa Linley- Lett he sunshine in
Santa Esmeralda- Don’ t let me be misunderstood remix
Mr President- Jojo action
K. da Cruz- Im on fire
Bombers- Everybody


Jelenlegi ára: 1 Ft

Az aukció vége: 2014-10-25 20:30
. 80 Db bakelit maxi NMÁ - Jelenlegi ára: 1 Ft

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése